In this spirit, I’m going to write a short story and this is the rub… I want your help!. Now I don’t think I’m the first person to take this line. Kate Mosse… not the model – the author wrote about the process of developing her book 'Labyrinth’ online. She has a great web site, which I will put onto my links. So, what I am looking for are comments and ideas from you about the ideas I have for this story and we can see how it will work out. The initial idea for the story came from a small incident in my back garden… I was getting a key off a hook and my eyes locked with my neighbour. He didn’t know what I was doing and I didn’t know what he was thinking.
This is where I started with the story a couple of days ago.
- The storyline involves a key hidden behind a fence.
- In this story, I want to portray the personality of two characters.
- There must be four unexpected turns in the story.
- Someone misinterprets the reason the lead is looking behind the fence.
- The key goes missing.
- Jed turns out to be an alien - dubbh