Monday 13 August 2012

Day 16 and I go cycle loco crazy!!

I mention my Trangia in the journal today. This is a Swedish invention and the most wonderful cooker I have ever owned. I used it throughout the trip to cook my food. You can use it successfully in any weather conditions, which makes it versatile. The heat source is meths and there are two saucepans and a frying pan. The best thing about it is you can make toast on it.

Larvik



...and so do I


I'll take Sandefjord

Sandefjord


Sandefjord lunch break where I didn't loose my Trangia

Tonsbergfjorden



Viking long boat construction




Edvard Munch's place



The great man


Crazy or what?

This really is wild camping (spot the flying ants!)


One of the best wild camping sites so far


Tent with a view


No comments:

Post a Comment