Monday 19 April 2010

Harvey Here #5

Went on a great trip to Knoydart a few weeks ago, woof.

Stayed in the bunkhouse with the humans, who all loved me, arrf.

Met a beagle called Penny and we got on really well. Penny loved to run around the beach in circles, but I was faster than her, woof, woof.

She was very good with sticks and managed some really sharp turns to keep me away from them, grrr.

One of the best things about Knoydart was the wild life. I could smell all sorts of things, but my favourite was deer. There were loads of them, arrf, arrf.

Something told me that I had to run after them and I did, straight up into the mountains, woof.

I chased after them but they were fast  Aftera while, I realised I was in the middle of nowhere, so I came down and found the road, arrf, woof.

It took me a long time to find my way back to Ray, and when I found him, he was not pleased with me and said I was a bad boy, grrr, grrr.

Humans are so changeable, the next day, he was calling me a hero, after we had made it up a Munroe in the thick snow, woof, woof.

Ray said that we are going to Knoydart again, I hope he means it, arrf, arrf, woof.




This is me, Ray and Ben on top of Luinne Bheinn

No comments:

Post a Comment