Monday 25 January 2010

Harvey Here #3


Lots has been happening to me since I last wrote, Woof woof.
I had loads of Christmas pressies and got covered in snow!! aarff aarff.
My favourite pressy was a little stuffed cow, which I tore to pieces and got all of the stuffing out, grrr, grrr.
Ray said it looked like a horror film when I finished with it, aarff ,woof.
I got into a bit of trouble on Christmas day, because Ray left a plate full of turkey on the table. I tried to be good, but it was just too much of a temptation. No one would have known if it wasn’t for the sound of a smashing plate, yelp, yelp.
All that snow was fantastic. It came up above my shoulders and I loved bounding through it and sticking my nozzle in it… I couldn’t get enough, woof, woof.
I’ve had some great runs with Ray. My favourite is Belhaven beach and Tyninighame beach I always run twice as far as he does! aarff, aarrf.
Today I was in the bushes at Tyne Park and I saw a strange bird. It was huge and had long legs and a big beak. Ray said it was a Heron… I wouldn’t like to get too close to that, woof, woof.
Later we saw a Cormorant on the River Tyne. Ray says that was a sea bird, and it looked pretty strange in the river, aarff. woof.

Ray has been listening to Rin Tin Tin, the famous boy reporter on Radio 7 and he says I am just like the his dog called ‘Snowy,’ woof, woof, woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment